Flannery Animal Hospital is proud to offer emergency care 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year! Don’t waste time worrying about the health of your pet! Peace of mind is just a phone call away. If you have a question no matter how big or small, give us a call. We have staff available at all times to answer your questions.
How do I know if it is an emergency?
Pet emergencies can involve illness, injury or poisoning. If you notice any of the symptoms below, don’t hesitate; bring your pet in immediately.
- Bleeding from the eye, nose, and mouth or blood present in their urine or feces.
- Bloated abdomen
- Diarrhea that has lasted for more than 24 hours
- Difficulty urinating
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty with birth
- Eye problems or seems to be bumping into things (is displaying vision problems)
- No detectable heartbeat
- Not breathing or having difficulty breathing
- Pale or gray gums
- Sudden weakness or refusal to be social
- Trauma or physical injury
- Vomiting blood
- Your pet will not wake up
- You suspect broken bones
- You suspect it has ingested something poisonous
What do I do in case of an emergency?
The best thing to do is be prepared. Have Flannery Animal Hospital’s phone number 845-565-PETS and the number for poison control prominently displayed so that should an emergency arise; you know whom to call. Also know that if you are worried, CALL. We are staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week and are available to answer your questions right away!