Flannery Animal Hospital strives to provide the best boarding conditions in comfort and health for your dog or cat by providing well-ventilated, temperature-controlled accommodations. While under our supervision, should your pet need medical attention, veterinary professionals are available to respond to their needs at all times.
Our boarding facility accommodates dogs of all sizes as well as cats, small pocket pets and ferrets. Each animal is kenneled separately unless you request same-family pets be boarded together. All dogs are taken outside several times a day for toileting and exercise.
- We require all boarders be up-to-date with vaccinations, including Bordetella and Canine Influenza. (If you have further questions regarding the specifics of our vaccine protocol, feel free to call and speak with one of our client service associates at 845-565-PETS.)
- Pets on Medication or Insulin: If your pet is on medication, we will administer it according to your instructions. Please bring the appropriately-labeled medication with you.
- Feeding: Boarded pets are fed a highly-digestible diet, unless they have special dietary needs or preferences. In those instances, we ask that you provide us with your pet’s particular food.
- Pocket Pets: Please provide appropriate cages, food and water bottles.
- Toys and Personal Items: Because we provide clean, safe, appropriate bedding, we ask that you leave your pet’s toys and bedding at home. Personal items make cleaning the kennel area more difficult and are at risk of being lost or damaged.
- Reservations: Please call early for reservations, especially during holidays and peak vacation times.
Due to the limited amount of space available, we are only able to board pets that are currently clients of Flannery Animal Hospital.